* A family home and business (gite, apartment, chambre d'hote)
* An extended family home - children, parents etc
* Holiday home rental
* Home with conference centre/flexible work stations
* Home with cooking school, artist school etc
At the moment the property consists of the large farmhouse (home and B&B) plus a large separate gite. If you are looking for more business potential it would be possible to have 2 further apartments to rent:
* The studio and the attic of the barn above could be converted into an apartment
* The master suite (conversation in the barn) would make a stunning two or three bedroom apartment to rent also.
So a possibility of a family home (with B&B) and 3 rental properties.
There are many possibilities.
For details about revenue potential, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Everything is new – the original buildings have been completely renovated over the last 10 years.
As you enter through the electric gates you are in the courtyard garden at the front of the property. To the left is the barn renovation with an archway into the garden with jacuzzi and rear of the home.
Turn left and you will see the guest house, again completely modernised and the swimming pool with pool house (technical equipment).
HOUSE (505 m2 habitable space)
Let’s start with the elegant stone house and take you on a tour.
The main door to the property opens into the entrance hallway (8 m2) with a tiled floor and the original staircase facing you leading up to the first floor.
To the right you have a guest suite comprising:
• Bedroom 1 (9.50 m2) with tiled floor, wardrobe and private bathroom
• Private lounge (10.50 m2) with tiled floor
• Private bathroom (8 m2) with bath, shower, wash basin and WC
The door to the left leads into the stunning, large equipped kitchen and dining room (36 m2) with tiled floor, entirely new fitted kitchen. a central island with ceramic work surface and insert fireplace.
A door leads from the kitchen into the laundry/boiler room (16 m2) with cupboards/storage and an external door out to the garden at the rear of the property.
From the kitchen a passageway leads down to the spacious living room measuring 55 m2 with an insert fireplace, exposed ceiling beams, one wall of exposed stone and several large patio doors making it an incredibly light and welcoming area.
Off the hallway is a shower room (4 m2) with tiled floor, shower, wash basin and WC
As you reach the top of the stairs there is a small hallway (8 m2) with built-in wardrobes and a door leading out to the Juliet balcony overlooking the courtyard and across to the fabulous Pyrenees.
The first-floor accommodation is partly in the original house but also turns left into the first floor of the old barn and offers the following:
• Bedroom 2 (25 m2) with parquet flottant, a marble fireplace, dressing room and shower room.
• Bedroom 3 (18 m2) has parquet flottant, floor to ceiling wardrobe and private bathroom
• Bedroom 4 (13 m2) again with parquet flottant and a little Juliet balcony
• Bedroom 5 (16 m2) with parquet flottant and Juliet balcony
• Bedroom 6 and Bedroom 7 are part of the master suite, measuring in total 110 m2 (bedroom, a dressing rooms bathroom and gym (or office)
• Bathroom (Bed 6 and 7) is a massive 16 m2 with bath, incredibly large walk in Italian style shower, two wash basins and a door leading into a separate WC
• Bathroom (Bed 3) has a corner bath, shower, two wash basins and WC
• Bathroom (Bed 4) is 7 m2 with a balneo spa bath, Italian styled shower and two wash basins.
• Shower room (Bed 2) measures 7 m2 with shower, two wash basins and WC
• Separate WC (for Bedrooms 4 and 5)
• The dressing room (12 m2) with floor to ceiling shelving and a door leading into the master suite bathroom
• There is an additional living area (lounge/reading area) on this floor measuring 28 m2
• Finally a room measuring 11 m2 is available as an office or games room.
GUEST HOUSE (120 m2 habitable space)
The guest house has two floors each measuring 63 m2.
The large open plan ground floor has huge double-glazed sliding doors that completely open out onto the pool area. There is a
• Equipped kitchen with modern units and a door leading into the larder/storage room
• Sitting area
• Dining area
• Shower room with shower, wash basin and WC
A lovely modern open staircase leads up to the first floor - to the left is a dressing area and to the right a games area.
A hallway opens into two spacious double bedrooms to the left and a storage room (with the hot water tank) to the right.
The games area has a door leading into the grand shower room - fully tiled, this new installation has a huge walk in shower, WC, double wash basin set in a lovely unit.
This large second home could easily provide rental income or can remain as a guest house/family accommodation.
In front of the guest house is the swimming pool (9m x 5m) with a relaxing terrace area. The house and pool are fenced and gated for security.
At the opposite end of the pool is a second small building (18 m2) that is home to all the technical equipment for the swimming pool and provides storage for garden equipment and furniture
The first floor of the barn has been converted to provide the master suite and family rooms.
Underneath the barn there is:
• Workshop (33 m2) with a concrete floor and a door leading into the wine cave (7 m2) with storage for over 100 bottles of wine.
• Garage measuring 48 m2 that comfortably accommodates two vehicles.
• Covered parking (125 m2)
Steps to the side lead up to the bright workshop/studio with perfect natural lighting and a wooden floor (40 m2).
Below is useful information regarding the property:
• Covered barbecue area
• Covered storage area ideal for bikes etc
• Large electric gates and intercom
• Paved courtyard
• New roof in 1998
• Double glazing throughout
• House has 32 cm of insulation
• Dependences have 30 cm of insulation
• New gas boiler in 2004
• Reversible heating/air conditioning in the master suite, bureau/games room and the guest house.
• Electric under-floor heating in the lounge
• All the plumbing was recently renewed.
• Wi-Fi reception is excellent
• House is alarmed
• Electric shutters
Although the house is situated in a small peaceful village with views of the mountains and countryside, life Is very easy because you are close to all the shops, services and transport you require including schools, pharmacy, motorway, train station, supermarkets, bank etc:
• Montrejeau train station is only 2.5 km (5 minutes) by car
• Junction 17 of the motorway is just 2 km (3 minutes) away
• Shopping Complex is 5km from the house and includes supermarkets, DIY shops, bakers etc
For those who appreciate the outdoors, you will love this region. Here is just a selection of the activities on offer:
• Rivers with rafting, canoeing and trout fishing
• Lakes where you can swim
• Skiing (Le Mourtis, Superbagners, Peyragudes, Nistos)
• Excellent cycling routes (on the flat and Tour de France climbs)
• Beautiful walks and hikes
• Golf courses at Montrejeau, Luchon and Lannemazan
• Paragliding and an aerodrome at Luchon offering leisure flights and gliding
• Thermes at Bagneres de Luchon and also Les in Spain
There are also restaurants, historical villages and sites, cinema and theatre and the Val d’Aran in Spain is just over 30 minutes away where you can enjoy tapas for lunch.
You have a super opportunity to purchase this stunning property with no work required and located close to everything you ever imagined here in the lovely Pyrenees mountains.
Additional photographs are available on request and don’t forget to take a look at the 360-degree tours available on the website.
Here is a link to a video of Le Mourtis ski resort, St Beat, Superbagneres ski resort and Bagneres de Luchon that you may find interesting
If you would like to visit, I would be delighted to show you around this wonderful home.
- € 779.000 v.o.n.
- Eengezinswoning, Vrijstaande woning
- Bestaande bouw
- Onderhoud buiten
Oppervlakten en inhoud
- 625 m²
- 2.128 m²
- Dubbel glas
- Moederhaard, Open haard, Vloerverwarming geheel, Elektrische verwarming
• Open haard
Ausson, 31210 Ausson
• Nabij golfbaan
Bereken je reistijd
Kies je vervoer
Geef hieronder aan welke voorzieningen u op de kaart wilt tonen.
Ik heb interesse in
Wilt u een bezichtiging inplannen of heeft u een vraag?
Neem via onderstaand formulier direct contact op met de Qualis-makelaar.
Het betere wonen.
Huizen met karakter. Met ruimte. Op een plek waar u zich helemaal thuis voelt. Ontdek ons exclusieve aanbod.