This detached house with energy label A is located in a car-free residential street. Within walking distance of the house, you'll find all the amenities you need. From a primary school, daycare center, and playground to a supermarket, shops, and various sports clubs. Several nature areas are also just around the corner. Finally, you can quickly reach the A59 highway by car or the F59 fast cycling route by bike, both leading to Oss or 's-Hertogenbosch.
• You can easily park on the spacious driveway or in the stone garage with an electric garage door.
• Through the impressive double front door, you will enter the hallway with stairs to the upper floor, stairs to the basement, and a fully tiled toilet room with a wall-mounted toilet and a small sink.
• There is a real basement with very good standing height and radiators, which is ideal for use as a man cave or for other hobbies. This basement consists of two rooms, and the largest room has an oak wooden floor.
• The ground floor features a Norwegian slate floor, and the ceiling is finished with decorative moldings.
• The living room is very spacious and has a nice influx of light and a cozy gas fireplace.
• Through double sliding doors, you enter the garden-oriented dining room with a semi-open kitchen. Thanks to the wide sliding doors, the dining room is in a seamless connection with the backyard.
• The L-shaped kitchen is very spacious and equipped with a ceramic hob, extractor hood, oven, microwave, dishwasher, and refrigerator with a freezer.
• In the partially tiled utility room, you'll find the connections for washing machine and dryer.
• Behind the utility room, there is a spacious garden room with a luxurious sauna, a shower cabin, and a sliding door to the backyard.
• Finally, on the ground floor, a spacious bedroom with an ensuite bathroom has been realized. The bathroom features a bathtub, shower, bathroom furniture with a double sink, wall-mounted toilet, underfloor heating, and spotlighting.
• The first floor consists of a landing, three spacious bedrooms, a technical room, the bathroom, and a separate toilet room with a wall-mounted toilet and a small sink. In the technical room, you'll find the Nefit HR combi boiler.
• The second bathroom is equipped with a bathtub, shower, bathroom furniture with a sink, and underfloor heating.
• The second floor is accessible via a fixed staircase. Thanks to this, together with the height of the attic and the roof windows, it offers the possibility to create, for example, additional bedrooms.
• The spacious backyard is very green and planted with special plants and trees. Here, you'll experience a lot of privacy and a wonderful outdoor feeling. The garden also features a wooden canopy with a fireplace, an irrigation system, and direct access from two sides.
• Energy label A.
• Property with surprisingly many usable spaces, making it an ideal family home.
• Very spacious basement with good standing height for various purposes.
• 10 solar panels (2022).
• Additionally, the house is fully insulated (roof, walls, and floor) and equipped with tilt-and-turn windows with HR ++ glass.
• Green garden with plenty of privacy.
• Property suitable for live-in caregiving.
• The entire ground floor is equipped with underfloor heating, except for the bedroom.
• The property is equipped with a central vacuum system.
• Only 5 minutes away from the A59 Highway to Den Bosch, Nijmegen and Eindhoven.
Acceptance: To be determined in further consultation."
- € 849.000 k.k.
- Sold with conditions
- In consultation
- House type
- Villa, Detached house
- Build type
- Build year
- Maintenance inside
- Maintenance outside
Surface and volume
- Living surface
- 368 m²
- Plot surface
- 1.014 m²
- Other surface
- 36 m²
- 1.394 m³
- Energy label
- Roof insulation, Insulated glazing, Wall insulation, Floor insulation
- Hot water
- Central heating
- Central heating, Partial heated floor
- HR Nefit (2003, Combined furnace, Owned)
- Backyard, Frontyard, Side garden
- West, 599 m², 1810×3310cm
- Garage type
- Extension, stone, Parking spot
• Mechanical ventilation
• Cable tv
• Outside sun screen
• Solar panel
• Smoke duct
• Sliding door
Jasmijn 18, 5386 ES Geffen
• Near quiet road
• In residental area
Calculate your travel time
Choose your transportation
Maximum travel time
Points of interest
Indicate which points of interest you want to show on the map.
Choose your points of interest
I am interested in
Would you like to plan a viewing or do you have a question?
Please fill in your details below so the Qualis agent can contact you.