This is truly a beautiful location!
Located next to the historic fortress of Brielle and nearby the Brielse lake and yet in 20 minutes in Rotterdam.
Enjoy the tranquility, space, nature and privacy of a thatched roof villa with a beautifully landscaped garden, double carport, horse stables, garage, annexe and detached guesthouse on a plot of approximately 1.8 ha.
Everywhere you look, you can see nature. The deers, pheasants and patrons run through your garden. You see and feel the freedom! The villa was built in 2004 on a plot that used to be an open sea-bottom to the sea, this piece of land is called De Robbenhoek (16th century).
When you walk into the spacious entrance you will feel the atmosphere of the villa, beautiful entrance with oak doors, brass handles and a beautiful oak staircase with sturdy steel details. The thatched hood is visible, and also the girdles and the sleepers, these are of solid European oaks. Two large oak sliding doors with mat glass provide access to the spacious living room with many window frames and atmospheric gas fireplace. The kitchen is luxurious, fully equipped. Not everything is to be described, you just have to come and see it.
On the grounds of the country house is a reed carport with space for 2 cars, an annex with two garage boxes, a workplace, an open stable area and two horse boxes and a detached fully furnished guest house for 2 persons. There is enough space on the estate for example a horse, a swimming pool or a tennis court.
Due to the presence of the global warming system for heating and hot water supply the energy costs are very low. In addition, the windows are extra-insulated with bending and burglar-resistant foil between the double glazing. The thatched hood also provides extra insulation. As a result of al this the house has Energy Class A. The guesthouse is located by fishy water, completely private: own cv boiler, fitted kitchen, bathroom with shower and washbasin, 1 bedroom and a living room approx 50m living area with own driveway and garden of approximately 200 m2 located at the rear of the plot.
Brielle is a beautiful fortified city with many cozy shops, restaurants and terraces. The city center is characteristic, many monumental buildings, narrow streets and an attractive town square. Brielle also organizes a lot activities; it is a lively city.
Tour through the house:
Entrance with two French doors of European oak (approx. 26 m2). Access to the 1st floor and the basement through beautiful oak staircase. Surprising toiletroom of Philippe Starck.
Through the 2 beautiful tall oak sliding doors with stainless steel, closure and mat double glass, you enter the living room. This is a spacious L-shaped living room of approximately 95 m2 with bay window, extension and corner gas fireplace, nicely classified with division into the glass. Then you will see again 2 beautiful oak sliding doors and these provide access to the living kitchen. The kitchen (55 m2) is spacious and has many windows and 2 x 2 france doors to the terraces. The kitchen is luxuriously furnished including a 5-burner stove, professional La Cornue with Teppan Yaki, Imperial Steam Oven, Combination Oven, Fridge Sub-zero and custom made stainless steel hood, the engine(noiseless) is placed on the attic. The kitchen is of the brand Varenna (Italian). Central to the kitchen is the atmospheric gas fireplace placed on Belgian hard stone.
Floor: Spacious overflow with view on the hood and the oak beams. On one side is the master bedroom, this is a very spacious bedroom of about 62 m2, here you can easily realize 2 bedrooms. At the front is a 2nd bedroom, now in use as a dressing room of about 22 m2 and on the side a 3rd bedroom of about 24 m2 with access to the separate laundry room with capacity for the washer and dryer. On the rear is a spacious exclusive bathroom with 2 separate porcelain washbasins, toilet, steam cabinet with Belgian hardstone walls and flooring with rain shower and loose hand shower, under the dormer is a large bath. The bathroom has a Belgian hard stone floor.
Basement: If you go down the stairs there is a surprise, a spacious hall of about 25 m2 with beautiful oak doors with glass and mat glass gives access to the work and fitness room of approximately 150 m2. Also in the basement there is a room with all the technique of the house and a separate room with walk-in closet for ski clothes etc.
- The property was designed by Jan Robijn architect of Mathijs Zeelenberg
- 7 separate parking spaces on site, 2 cars in the carport and 2 in the garage
- Private driveway with electrically remote controlled gateway. On both sides (2x)
- Doors and windows are made of European oak solid, white wash.
- RVS hangs and closes on all doors
- Electrically adjustable windshields on the front of the house and awnings (manual) on the side of the house.
- Inside the hood is massive oak and the hedges and the sleepers of the thatched hood are European solid oak.
- Carport of solid oak, thatched hood
- 2 gas fireplaces remotely controlled.
- Ground floor 3.07m high ceiling with wiped pieces
- All-round halogen fitting spots, dimmable
- All the sanitary is from Philippe Starck's designed for the brand Laufen
- Cranes of Dornbracht
- Natural stone living room, marble 70 x 70
- Heat-top cooling (returns heat in summer and gives heat in winter)
- Entrance with beautiful oak staircase
- Year of construction 2004
- Entire house has floor heating;
- Video / Intercom installation
- Alarm / security system
- Fire / carbon monoxide alarms;
- Entire property has solid oak windows, doors and skirting boards
- Lighting by motion detectors.
- Separate guest accommodation with all comforts.