Classic and spacious 4-room apartment with elevator that opens in the apartment itself located on the first floor of a stately complex on one of the most beautiful pieces of the Keizersgracht. Situated between the beautiful canal houses for which Amsterdam is famous, within walking distance of the famous 9 streets and around the corner of the chic Pulitzer Hotel and the Anne Frank house. The complex was completely rebuilt in 1967 and is in an excellent state of repair. Due to the practical layout, the apartment has 3 good sized bedrooms, two bathrooms, a deep kitchen and a comfortable living room overlooking the most beautiful courtyard of the canals. With an area of approximately 141 m2, there are various options for optimum living comfort. In the basement there is a very generous storage room of approximately 30 m2 which is very suitable for storing several bicycles and / or scooters. It is a national monument located on freehold.
The property is located on the second floor and has the following layout;
Entry into the chic and well-kept entrance of the complex. Through the staircase there is access to the apartment located at the rear of the complex. You can also take the elevator directly in the apartment.
Entrance; spacious hall with well-kept toilet with fountain. From the hall there is access to the well-kept kitchen which is equipped with various built-in appliances, such as a dishwasher, a combi oven, microwave, refrigerator with freezer, induction hob and a hood. From the kitchen there is access to the living room in two ways which gives a view of the very well-kept courtyard of the canals by means of beautiful classic sliding windows. From the living room there is a second hall that gives access to the master bedroom at the rear with a cupboard and with the same beautiful view of the courtyard gardens. The spacious bathroom is located next to the bedroom and has a jacuzzi, a walk-in shower, design radiator, toilet and a double washbasin. The second bedroom is located at the rear and is currently used as an office / guest room. The third bedroom is also located at the rear and has a fitted wardrobe and a private bathroom ensuite with a walk-in shower and a washbasin. All the plumbing in the home has a chic look with the use of beautiful materials.
In the basement of the complex there is a very large storage room of approximately 30 m2 for extra storage.
- The association of owners consists of 16 apartment rights and is professionally managed by Velzel VvE Services.
- The service costs currently amount to approximately € 248.70 per month for the apartment and € 18.89 per month for the storage.
- It is a healthy and active association with sufficient cash resources.
- A detailed MJOP has been drawn up.
- In accordance with NEN 2580, the total living area is 141 m2.
- In accordance with NEN 2580 the surface area of the storage room is 30 m2.
- The apartment is situated on the beautiful garden side and concerns the back house with beautiful views of the characteristic courtyard.
- Located on OWN ground.
- Year of construction circa 1939 in accordance with BAG viewer.
- Cadastral data; Municipality of Amsterdam, section I, number 10869, index 11.
- Cadastral data; Municipality of Amsterdam, section I, number 10869, index 40.
- Located in a particularly popular location amidst the idyllic Amsterdam canals and around the corner of the 9 streets and the vibrant Jordaan!
- It is a national monument.
This charming upstairs apartment is located in a beautiful complex in a very popular location on the popular Keizersgracht. When you step outside, there is the real Amsterdam street scene of the canals where our capital is known worldwide. This beautiful location is around the corner from the famous 9 streets, the western part of the canals with many small shops and restaurants. By bike within a few minutes the well-known, but especially cozy Jordaan to reach which has many old Dutch restaurants and cafes and ideal for a fun night out! The historic center of Amsterdam with its many museums, restaurants and the famous shopping street Kalverstraat is also only 2 minutes by bike.
The delivery will take place in consultation.