Very charming and well maintained double lower house of 128.7 m2 with 3 well seized bedrooms and a particularly spacious backyard of 85 m2 located on the sunny west. The building was completely renovated and split in 2012, in which the quality requirements and the renovation of the foundation were met. In 2017 a completely water-sealing cellar was installed and a new concrete floor was poured into the lower floor. The finish is sublime, there is a modern comfortable kitchen, a spacious bathroom, a nice veranda with a lot of privacy and the overall atmosphere is preserved by the beautiful wooden herringbone floor, style ceilings, ensuite doors and cozy fireplaces. The whole is situated on freehold land in a very popular area in Amsterdam South.
The house is divided over an elevated groundfloor and basement and has the following layout:
Via an indoor porch there is access to the house; Entrance, tour portal, deep hall with wardrobe and toilet with fountain. Entry into the living room ensuite located at the front. This room can be separated from the dining room located on the garden side through the beautiful sliding doors. Here a spacious niche was created at the time of the renovation that can serve as a children's play corner, or as extra storage space by placing a cupboard wall. The white modern clean half open kitchen has a dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer, two combi-ovens, 4-burner gas hob and an integrated hood. Through French doors via the garden staircase, there is access to the small American porch which gives access to the spectacular deep garden of 17 meters deep and situated on the favorable and sunny west.
The basement has its own entrance from the street side, but also has a comfortable staircase inside; Landing with meter cupboard and large closet wall where the washer and dryer are located. A separate central heating boiler and a well-kept toilet with fountain. The first bedroom is currently used as a guest room and is located at the front. The very neat bathroom is centrally located in the middle and is equipped with a bath, walk-in shower and double washbasin. The master bedroom is located at the back and has a spacious closet and outward opening doors to the garden. This bedroom has an impressive size of no less than 6.38 m by 3.12 m. The third bedroom is located next door and also has French doors to the garden. In the back of this particularly deep garden there is a storage room for extra storage space.
- The association of owners is conducted under the name 'Hobbemakade 81' and is in own management.
- The VvE consists of 4 members and is registered at the chamber of commerce.
- The service costs now amount to approximately € 114.10 per month.
- There is no annual meeting, but there is good and intensive contact by mail when decisions need to be made regarding maintenance.
- A MJOP has also recently been drawn up.
- The paintwork on the building was carried out in 2012.
- In accordance with the NEN 2580 measurement, the living area is 128.7 m2;
- In accordance with the NEN 2580 measurement, the surface area of the garden is approximately 85.00 m2 .;
- The house is located on freehold land;
- In 2017 a completely water-sealing cellar was placed and a concrete storey floor was realized;
- This family house has three bedrooms, a modern bathroom, comfortable terrace and a 17 meter deep backyard facing west.
- Many characteristic details in the house, such as the beautiful ensuite, fireplaces, style ceilings combined with a herringbone floor. The entire ground floor has underfloor heating
- Cadastral known: Municipality of Amsterdam, section U, number 11067 index 3.
- In accordance with the BAG viewer, the year of construction is 1905.
This charming ground floor apartment is located in the well-known 'Devil's Island' in the popular Amsterdam South, between the Balthasar Floriszstraat and the Roelof Hartstraat. This neighborhood is known for the beautiful characteristic buildings dated around 1900. The house itself has a view of the water of the Hobbemakade and is perfectly situated between Amsterdam Oud Zuid and De Pijp. Within walking distance you can find the famous shopping street the ‘
“Van Baerlestraat” where many shops, bakers and boutiques are located. The luxurious shopping street the “P.C. Hooftstraat” is a few minutes by bike away and the Museumplein with several museums is around the corner. When you pass through the road under the Rijksmuseum by bike, you almost immediately enter the center of Amsterdam with the canals. For a delicious night out there, you can find many culinary hotspots right around the corner, 'Restaurant Izakaya', 'Cannibale Royale', 'The Corner Bakery', L'Entrecote and Ladies ',' Loetje 'and' The Avocado Show. For relaxation, the Vondelpark and the Sarphatipark are nearby.
• Mechanical ventilation • Cable tv
Hobbemakade 81 H, 1071 XP Amsterdam
• Near busy road • In town center • In residental area • Near waterway
€ 1.100.000 k.k.
Ground floor apartment, Apartment
Surface and volume
Insulated glazing, Floor insulation
West, 85 m², 500×1700 cm
Free standing, wood
Points of interest
Calculate your travel time
Choose your transportation
Maximum travel time
Points of interest
Indicate which points of interest you want to show on the map.
Pieter Joep van den Brink
De Lairessestraat 123, 1075HH Amsterdam
Qualis Magazine shows you an overview of the most beautiful premium homes in the Netherlands and abroad. This combined with stories about trends and developments in the housing market, interior, art, travel and culinary enjoyment. Qualis Magazine is sent free of charge four times a year from the Qualis real estate agent in your region to a selective group of people with homes in the middle and upper segment.
Many homes in top locations are sold through private sales.The 55 agents of Qualis have a number of these listings in their portfolio. If you are interested in the private sales properties in the high-end segment, register here and Qualis will gladly inform you.
U bekijkt de website met een oude Internet browser (). De website van Qualis wordt niet door uw browser ondersteund. We adviseren u een nieuwe internet browser te downloaden voor een optimale en veilige internet ervaring.
You view the website with an old Internet browser (). The Qualis website is not supported by your browser. We advise you to download a new internet browser for an optimal and safe internet experience.